It may not be a cheery thought, but it is certainly very comforting to know your funeral is taken care of and you won’t be a burden to your family or friends at an upsetting and difficult time.
We’ll all need a funeral one day and it’s costing more every year, so it makes sense to plan your funeral while you can and fix the cost by paying for it now. By doing so it will offer the following;
- PROTECTION against rising funeral costs
- SET AT TODAY’S PRICES Funeral director’s costs set at today’s prices – no more to pay for these services
- ACCEPTANCE GUARANTEED No intrusive medical health checks
- FLEXIBILITY on both funeral choices and payment options
- PEACE OF MIND Help remove some of the financial burden and emotional stress from your loves ones, at a time when they are least able to cope.
Choose the payment option that suits you best
Just as the choices individuals make regarding the type of end of life service that they would wish for are hugely diverse, we have found that the ways in which individuals wish to fund these purchases are widely varies too. These decisions are clearly dependent not only on one’s financial situation, but frequently based on personal choice, circumstances and lifestyle considerations. Choose between:
- Single lump sum payment
- Monthly Instalments over 1 to 5 years
- Fixed Monthly Payment
Whatever style of funeral plan you opt for and whichever payment vehicle you decide upon to fund it, you can rest assured that with over 30 years of experience in funeral planning, we will be here to expertly guide you.
For more information please contact us.