Anglia Probate & Trusts are one of East Anglia’s leading Will writing and Estate Administration firms, offering professional and tailored legal advice on your personal and financial affairs at very competitive rates. The team, based at Rushmere St Andrew, can help to shoulder the worry of dealing with all the legal requirements of managing your estate.
The company is owned by Ray Pettitt, a man with over 35 years of experience in the financial and legal sectors. His expertise spans banking, financial planning, wealth management and estate administration.
Qualified legal and financial advice
Ray is an affiliate of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) qualifying him to provide professional trust and estate advice for you and your loved ones.
Furthermore, Ray also has a Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Diploma, enabling him to offer legitimate investment advice, tailored to your unique financial circumstances.
At Anglia Probate & Trusts, we work to alleviate the stress and uncertainty caused by legal and estate administration affairs by:
- Helping our clients to understand and plan their Wills.
- Helping our clients to understand the duties of an Executor and decide whom to appoint.
- Assisting our clients with the application to obtain a Grant of Probate and settle the affairs of a deceased person.
- Helping our clients to understand and produce a Lasting Power of Attorney.
- Assisting our clients’ dealings with the Court of Protection.
- Advising our clients on inheritance tax and how to avoid or plan for it.
- Helping our clients to set up Trusts and understand the types of Trusts that will meet their needs both now and in the future.
Free no-obligation consultations and fixed-fee services
- Arrange an initial consultation with our experienced team free of charge, with no obligation to accept any of our Will writing and Estate Administration services.
- The team operates a strict fixed-fee policy across all its legal services, with no unexpected extra bills incurred at any point.
Independent financial advice for your future
As part of your estate planning, at Anglia Probate & Trusts we also offer qualified and impartial advice on your financial affairs to help create and maintain your personal wealth.
Through the independent financial advice arm of the business, Galleon Wealth Management, we can discuss your financial investment and tax options to secure the best possible return for your estate. By cutting through all the jargon, we can demystify the complexities of pensions, inheritance tax and private investments, putting you firmly in the picture with your hard-earned money and assets.